Analyst / Associate
Within the Finance CAO organization, the General Ledger Infrastructure and Control team, is responsible for governance and control of the Global Finance Architecture (GFA including the financial ledger) as well as perform Business Analyst advisory responsibilities for both Business and regulatory driven projects/changes
The selected individual will work as a BA with close collaboration with Finance Departments, IT and other Business divisions based in Tokyo/Powai team.
BA (Business Analyst), to manage changes and maintenance of all the Finance ledger related systems
● System Maintenance (ID security access management, responding to system and business related inquiries, document management)
● Business Change Management (prioritization〜progress and delivery management, risks and issue management）
● System related day to day routine work management and execution (Master maintenance, data follow and etc.) for Controllers users
● As needed, perform analysis providing insight from a business perspective, working closely with the Controllers Dept, Product Controllers
● Ability to assess the criticality when conducting analysis and timely escalation to stakeholders
● Collaboration with IT Teams in the implementation of Business/Regulatory requirements
● Business initiated project management
● Regulatory requirement assessment request and its organization
● System implementation (support SDLC cycle)
End-User Computing and RPA Management, Support and Governance
● Business level of English and native level Japanese
● Team player who can work in cooperation
● Good communication and Stakeholder Management skills- influence at all levels
● Financial accounting knowledge.
● Analytical and Problem solving skills
● Critical Thinking and Decision Making
● Power BI, Alteryx, Confluence, and Advanced Excel Skills.
● IT development experience is preferred.
● Project Management/Supervisory Skills
● Audit Experience
● Consultancy Experience